birmingham fixed gear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

birmingham fixed gear

WELCOME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mechanical_vandal

Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow. Empty
PostSubject: Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow.   Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:37 pm

I know it's a bit far afield but incase any of you are in Glasgow in the near future, me and my girlfriend have a joint exhibition in the 13th Note cafe/bar from the 1st of June.
I will be exhibiting some of the images from my book Courier Life - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - and some other cycling related images.

Small opening party on Tuesday 1st June from 7pm.
Back to top Go down
Nyqwil
Admin
Nyqwil

PostSubject: Re: Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow.   Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:53 pm

that book looks really nice
Back to top Go down
http://birminghamfixedgear.com
mechanical_vandal

PostSubject: Re: Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow.   Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Cheers, iv just made all the images (excluding a couple studio shots of the couriers on their own) from it along with the images i took at the biccc available to view on my website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1st page is BICCC 2nd page onwards is my book and a few randoms at the end.
Back to top Go down
Nyqwil
Admin
Nyqwil

PostSubject: Re: Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow.   Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:49 pm

cool..i have been looking for this site as one of my friends had a book printed online..couldnt remember the site..wouldnt mind getting one with all my graffiti in..looks great in a portfolio.
Back to top Go down
SprintKing

PostSubject: Re: Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow.   Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Those photos are awe inspiring Mechanical_vandal, especially like the first couple of the bikes all on the railing!

Wish I had some more mates that were into cycling so I could take some flicks like that. I have the camera, kinda have the skills, just need the riders!

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.echelon-cycles.co.uk
Mothergirl

PostSubject: Re: Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow.   Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Really nice. When's it on til? Were you on a bike taking photos from behind? Finally mastered riding hands free so I can take photos whilst riding!
Back to top Go down
mechanical_vandal

PostSubject: Re: Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow.   Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Cheers.
It's on for 3 weeks so till about the 22nd.
It's a nice vegetarian restaurant/cafe/bar so you can get some decent grub or a pint while you admire the artwork.
Yeah, for a lot of the shots i was shooting from my bike and then i did a wee bit of work with the guys when they were quiet/day off etc so that i could get them riding the same bit of road over and over.
Keeping up with a courier while riding one handed and looking through a camera lens is hard work!
Back to top Go down
Nyqwil
Admin
Nyqwil

PostSubject: Re: Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow.   Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Hey..I have added this to the calender..If you add things to the calender in the future and fill in the date section they will automatically show up in the Events section of the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow.   Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cycling photo exhibition in Glasgow.
Page 1 of 1